The power is in the process.
iAbacus® isn’t just software – it’s an empowering process that builds the capacity of Middle Leaders. It doesn’t rely on form-filling or data-entry. There are no complex dashboards or overwhelming screens full of widgets. It won’t burden Middle Leaders with bureaucracy and un-necessary paperwork. Instead, it supports and structures their strategic thinking as it guides them through a simple, step-by-step process which helps them accurately self-evaluate the effectiveness of their department, analyse factors which affect performance and plan detailed actions to improve.
Middle leaders “love it!”
iAbacus® is different. Other school systems are time-consuming and complicated – full of features which slow staff down and frustrate them. iAbacus® is interactive, engaging and a joy to use.
Trust our 10 minute guarantee
iAbacus® is straightforward and intuitive. Middle Leaders start using it immediately and instinctively. If they need help – we’ll happily show them everything they need to know in just 10 minutes.
A simple, step-by-step process
iAbacus® is based on a process designed by John Pearce during 40 years as a School Improvement Adviser. It helps Middle Leaders evaluate, think strategically and plan actions to drive improvement.
Self-evaluation and development plans
iAbacus automatically creates clear and concise reports which combine self-evaluation and action planning. A common format which easily feeds into whole school evaluation and planning.
Watch the video to see how every subject leader in your school can do the following:
- Self-evaluate their department
- Justify judgements with evidence
- Analyse factors which help or hinder
- Plan strategic actions to improve
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Create clear and concise reports
When you’ve watched the video – why not try it for yourself?
This report was created automatically using iAbacus. It includes a combined subject self-evaluation and development plan.
- Clear, concise and well formatted documents
- A common format for all departments
- Produced instantly with no editing required
10 Reasons Middle Leaders “Love” iAbacus
- They don’t need any training – just a 5 minute video.
- They access it anytime, anywhere – even on their iPad.
- They’re guided step-by-step through the entire process.
- They get straight to evaluation and only collect evidence when they need it.
- They become familiar with inspection criteria for evaluating effectiveness.
- They quickly produce a combined self-evaluation and action plan.
- They’re committed to action plan because it’s based on their self-evaluation.
- They involve other staff in the department by inviting them to collaborate.
- They see how their analysis contributes to the whole school improvement plan.
- They learn an improvement process they’ll use for the rest of their career.
Works with any framework…
FREE of charge
You won’t lose any of your input when you purchase a subscription. View subscriptions – starting at £100 per year