Those of you who know John’s work will realise the iAbacus improvement model emerged from proven education developments in the late 1900s and early 2000s. Unusually, if not uniquely, it combines the emotional intelligence required in effective self-evaluation, action research and coaching with the rigours of criterion referenced inspection and review. This makes the iAbacus both a distinctive professional development model and a powerful planning tool. John’s paper explains how this proven sequence builds an organisation’s capacity for success by fusing self-evaluation with collaboration to empower individuals, teams and the whole school. View the iAbacus Improvement Model in detail.
- Deep down you know what you ought to do – we will show how to do it.
- iAbacus – the only online performance management system that meets new union requirements
- 4 Questions EVERY HoD should ask about their department…
- How does iAbacus create and sustain Transformational Leaders?
- Build your capacity to drive improvement. OFSTED Inspection from September 2015